Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well - here I am. Jumping into the Blog-sphere! So much has been happening in our lives in the last 18 months and it's hard to know who knows what! So - I'll try this! Besides, Heidi, Shawn and the kids are moving (sniff sniff) to Chicago for a year-long assignment with his job and will be leaving soon. So maybe this will help keep them up to date on home and will encourage Heidi to get her's going again!

We LOVE it here! We do miss our Idaho friends and family and keep in touch alot with many of them.

I will post pics eventually - and see if I can class this up some! I have seen some really cute blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I will work on mine when we get there. I need a new name...seveninchesfromthesun won't work in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. horray! Someone looked! :o)
    I know, I'm a dork! What can I say?!
    Yep, you will have to come up with something else while you are gone! Maybe
    WAY MORE THAN seveninchesfromthesun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! This will be fun! SO, lets see...since this is on BLOGSPOT I will have to put you in my list!! It's good to blog....it makes it easy for eveyone to keep up on what's going on! Glad to see you made the leap!! good job sis!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter