Monday, October 12, 2009

YARD SALE!

I had my very first EVER yard sale! I know, it's hard to believe that I have never done it - but that's the truth! Katie had this really cool machine that makes a fresh cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa in a matter of a minute! She sold them for $1 a cup. (by the way, I have NO IDEA why this is in blue and underscored!~)This wasn't all MY stuff. (Had to clarify that! hehee)
I have a friend who is moving so she donated a bunch, plus Kim and Katie added stuff too!
After the sale, we boxed up everything that was left and Kim took it to her house to have a sale later at HER place......
Those white boxes? Packing peanuts! $5 a box - a real deal. Funny how no one took Katie up on it. So they are now listed on Craig's list. I may keep one for mailing stuff for Christmas...

Kimi thought it would be funny to put signs on Collin and Liam and see if we got any takers! Collin wondered why he only cost $5,000!?! He's five - surprised we didn't get any takers?
We weren't!




But how could they have resisted? He asked me later if I would pay 1 penny for him!
Awww I told him I would pay all I had for him. I think he felt better then.......

After this wonderful experience, I could barely move and only wanted a nap! So I'm not sure if this will be repeated at my house! But it was a fun experience!





1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhh..I'D pay $5000 for a cute kid like that!!! Glad you enjoyed your yard sale sis. Can't believe that you never did that before! weird!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter