Thursday, October 1, 2009

Helping Out!

Terry called and said they really needed help with a shipment they got in that was kinda messed up. Not bad but it still had to be sorted and cleaned. So Dellas, Kim, Jason and I along with a friend of Jason's showed up last Saturday to be put to work. They have a warehouse where they keep products they ship. This is AZ and it doesn't have AC so things got toasty! This is what we were faced with. We had worked off about 6 or so boxes by the time I thought to get out my camera! But this is what we were working down.

Some of the product got dripped on the tops of the bottles in processing so they had to be cleaned off. Katie got the short straw! So she got cotton balls, qtips, gloves and alcohol and spent the day on the floor! Atleast she had AC!

Collin was helping us in the warehouse.
Daddy was giving him instructions on what not to jump off of.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to climb on paletwrap?

Grammy decided to box up the boys!
Here's Liam. He actually loved the box!
We thought about sending him to Aunt Heidi at one point,
but he was being so darned cute, we decided to keep him! (Sorry Heidi!)

Collin, of course, had to go in the box too! He's being such a cheezy kid here!

After he got out of the box, we found jobs for him to do to help. We kept the poor kid busy the rest of the day! But he was a great helper and did everything he was asked to do without a bit of complaint about being hot or tired or thirsty or anything! It was awesome.

I was really proud of him and his hard work! Good Job Collin!

Here's proof we all worked! (I had the camera but I did work too!)

PoppaAunt Kimi

Uncle Jason (I wish I had taken an after picture of the warehouse before we cleaned it!
This shot actually looks pretty good! But it was covered in peanuts that fell out of boxes, empty boxes and liners and general dis-array!
Took about 1/2 hr or more for all of us to clean up after we were done!)
This is what it is all about. Family. I'm so blessed!
(Only thing that would have made it better is Heidi and her bunch being here.........)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I want Liam shipped to me. You guys are just selfish!

    (And I'm actually not really all that bummed out about missing out on this fun filled day. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I" want LIAM too!! Man, isn't family great?! I bet that the kids REALLY APPRECIATED ALL THAT HELP- AND YOU KNOW, YOU GUYS MAY HAVE BEEN REALLY HOT......but you don't look it! Looks like it was a memorable day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter