Sunday, May 2, 2010

Catching up!

I just downloaded my camera and can't believe how many pics I have and then I realize that I haven't posted in on here FOREVER. So this will be done in pieces so no one is overwhelmed! I apologize in advance!


Followup on our Anniversary

For our anniversary, we decided to buy us a TREE!  Sad, I know, that this made us so happy, but if you knew us BEFORE AZ, you would know that we had a LOT of trees in Idaho and I have missed them (And our space had NO trees!).  Soooo........ we bought us a tree!
It is called a Red Leaf Photinia.  The new foliage comes in red then turns dark-ish green.  It is an evergreen tree and it says it attracts birds.  It says (on the tag) that it can stand cold to 0 F... but not ME anymore so hopefully, we don't have to test that!  It also has a low water usage, a plus in AZ.  What better tree for us?!? 


It's not very big yet, but it will get there!  It is supposed to get up to 20' tall and 10' wide unless we trim it back.  There are mini-roses planted around the base but we need more of those!

Also for our anniversary, Collin made us this card! 
He was so proud because it has a part inside that pops up!
And of course we LOVE it!  He is so creative!

The strip says "Happy Annaversary" (spelling is direct!)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter