Saturday, November 14, 2009

Babysitting!

We had the boys while Katie and Terry were at game night.  We had a ball!
I tried to upload the video of Liam giggling but..... no luck!  And now he's asleep.
So, we just go with Collin!  I DID post the video on Facebook, if you want to see it.

I bought pipe cleaners and Collin really loves playing with them!
Here he made his name.
He was awfully proud that he figured out how to make the 'n' with one (well, two twisted).
He thought he would have to use three!





We also made cookies....well, I cheated.  We sliced and baked!  I know, I'm bad!
Then we frosted them.  He decided since it was not Christmas time, we couldn't use Christmas colors,
so we made yellow frosting with green and used Halloween sprinkles on some of them.  Messy fun!

The first time we watched Liam, he was a PILL!  But it was mommy's fault cuz she ate something he didn't like (when it got to her milk).  So he had a tummy ache.  We walked a lot.  The second time, it wasn't as bad and tonight it was an absolute delightful time!  No crying or anything!  He was so darned cute and giggly! 

OK I had to have a shot of him.....here he is sleeping.



I think we will keep him!

2 comments:

  1. You should keep him! Look how cute he is! I think blogger hates videos. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Such fun for YOU...and obviously the grand kids too! Colin sure looks like he had a great time Sis- and STOP!! Grandma's can 'cheat' with the cookies if they want...at least you made cookies with him and THAT is what he will remember!! The pipe cleaner thing.....what a GREAT IDEA!! Hmmm...think I'll be stealing it! LOL!! Glad you updated!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter