Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nagging kids = Monday Challenge

The Monday Challenge - on a Tuesday!
(Only because I'm being nagged!)


Katie says her dryer mess is genetic - I have absolutely NO IDEA what she is talking about!

Seriously!

well.....ok......may I do just a bit......
sigh


CRAP!  Doesn't look any better from a different angle! 
Actually, I think it looks worse!
Must be all Dellas' stuff - except maybe, the Easter basket?  What the heck is THAT doing there!  I don't even have kids at home!  ..... I checked, it has ummmm 'stuff' in it!  That I might need some day.

(Oh dear, that sounds like my daddy!  We actually threw out radio tubes from his barn stash when he passed away!  That was only 25 yrs ago - and they hadn't used radio tubes for years before that! Maybe there IS something to this genetics thing!)

Well, I think this may be more than I wanted to tackle this week.......

Is it too late to choose something else???

OK, guess I'll give it a go. 
 (Hubby says 'Do the DRYER!'  I say, stop channeling Terry!)

Wish me luck.

And if you don't hear from me in a week or so, ya might want to send someone out to find me.....
I may be fighting with the Easter bunny over the basket!

Thanks a bunch Katie........................ this is all your fault!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Mom! YAY! Blog challenges are fun :) And I *knew* that it was genetic. So it's not my fault.

    What the heck is a radio tube?! I think you just dated yourself....

    I can't wait to see the update. My advice? Don't put it off too long, Monday comes fast!

    For anyone wanting the genetic comparison, come check out my blog :)
    http://threeboysandme-katie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor mom! You could be a cheater like me. ;) I have that same problem when my dryer is by the back door too. Weird! I'm with Katie, Monday comes fast, especially when you are trying to ignore a big mess that needs cleaned up.

    I posted my office, but then made it a two week challenge.

    I figure it's all good. I have less mess than you do. ;) (I like to pretend ok)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! You go Sis!! An EASTER BASKET? Does the "stuff" happen to be ...chocolate??? Yummm...old chocolate! You are right- the second angle DOES look worse...maybe try different lighting...like....dark!!!

    GOOD LUCK!! I love you- and yeah....it's in the Genes................

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter